Word Processing QQI Level 5
Tuesday 26 February 2019
What You Will Learn:
- Word Processing: Document Formatting, Graphics, Mail Merge.
- Create Documents applying a range of processing features.
- Use Proofing Tools such as spell-check, thesaurus and search/replace.
- Learn File Management.
- Use Windows Explorer.
- Open, edit, and print a document.
- Enter, edit and sort data.
- Insert and delete rows and columns in a worksheet.
- Enter formulae.
- Microsoft Outlook – Send and Receive e-mail messages.
- Microsoft Excel – Creating Spreadsheets.
- Microsoft PowerPoint – Preparing Presentations.
Certification and Progression:
Members who successfully complete this training course will obtain a QQI Level 5 Certificate.
Training takes place each Tuesday Evening from 6:30pm-9:15pm for a duration of 14 Weeks. Places are limited, please book early to avoid disappointment. If you are interested in attending this training please contact your Mandate Union Official or the Mandate Training Centre on 01-8369699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your place.