Word Processing Level 5 – Intermediate
Tuesday 1 September 2020
What You Will Learn:
- Word Processing: Document Formatting, Graphics, Mail Merge.
- Create Documents applying a range of processing features.
- Use Proofing Tools such as spell-check, thesaurus and search/replace.
- Learn File Management.
- Use Windows Explorer.
- Open, edit, and print a document.
- Enter, edit and sort data.
- Insert and delete rows and columns in a worksheet.
- Enter formulae.
- Microsoft Outlook – Send and Receive e-mail messages.
Certification and Progression:
Members who successfully complete this training course will obtain a QQI Level 5 Certificate.
Evening Courses take place one evening per week for a duration of 14 weeks
If you are interested in taking this course please contact Mandate’s Training Centre on 01-8369699 or by email Amanda Blake firstname.lastname@example.org