Training & Development part 1
Monday 1 October 2018
Training & Development Part 1
The Training and Development course is designed to enable learners attain skills, knowledge and confidence to organise/deliver training and development in a range of organisational contexts. This course will be delivered in two parts – each part is of five days duration
The learning outcomes are as follows:
- Learners should be able to recognise best practice in adult learning and development.
- Appraise different learning styles
- Conduct training needs analysis
- Design training to meet identified needs
- Prepare training programmes
- Develop lesson plans
- Identify learning outcomes and put in place relevant methods to access learning
- Develop and use a range of teaching materials
- Evaluate training and development interventions.
Certification and Progression:
Members who successfully complete this course will obtain a QQI Level 6 Award