Political Economics & Influencing Social Change Workshop
Monday 15 June 2020
This Political Economic course is for Trade Union Activists who have a keen interest in the Political & Social Economy and who have questions regarding the wider social agenda in Ireland and Globally.
- The Politics of Economics
- Understanding the Irish economy
- The Global Financial Crash and what it means
- The Great Recession and permanent austerity
- Connecting with communities
- Reflecting community diversity
- The Impact of climate change and the power of Trade Unions
Certification and Progression:
Members who successfully complete this training course will obtain a Mandate Certificate.
If you are interested in attending this training please contact your Mandate Union Official or the Mandate Training Centre on 01-8369699 or email email@example.com to secure your place.