Communications & Personal Development QQI Level 5
Tuesday 10 September 2019
Gain a National Qualification with a QQI Level 5 Course and develop your own skills and learn more about your rights and your society.
- Communications skills; Public Speaking Skills, Better Writing Skills
- Finding the right information that will steer you in the right direction.
- Further understanding of the environment in which we live and work.
- The social, political and economic landscape of Trade Unions.
- Media ownership – who is telling you what and why?
- Social Media – What it is all about.
- How to write a good CV or application form.
The objective of this course is to provide you with tools and techniques that will allow you to know more, learn more and develop yourself, your knowledge and your abilities for your own personal and professional development.
Certification and Progression:
Members who successfully complete this training course will obtain a QQI Level 5 Certificate.
Evening Courses take place one evening per week for a duration of 14 weeks
If you are interested in taking this course please contact Mandate’s Training Centre on 01-8369699 or by email Amanda Blake firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see Mandate website for further Training courses at www.mandate.ie