Bullying & Harassment – Knowing The Law – 1 Day Workshop
Tuesday 16 June 2020
This one Day Workshop is aimed at all Workplace Representatives, who wish to improve their knowledge of Bullying and Harassment.
- Bullying and harassment defined.
- Types of bullying
- Bullying and the law.
- Relevant legislation pertaining to bullying and harassment
- Codes of Practice
- Harassment define
- Dignity at work
- The rights and duties of employees pertaining to bullying and harassment
- Prevention of bullying and harassment in the workplace
- Anti bullying policy
- Disciplinary procedures
- Constructive dismissal as a result of bullying and harassment
- Inappropriate behaviours and keeping a diary
- Sexual harassment and stress
- Resolution procedures.
- Vicarious liability
Certification and Progression:
Members who successfully complete this training course will obtain a Mandate Certificate.
If you are interested in attending this training please contact your Mandate Union Official or the Mandate Training Centre on 01-8369699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your place.