Health & Safety
This one-day training course is designed to provide participants with with certain skills in Health & Safety Awareness. The course will cover a range of topics, for example how to implement Health & Safety procedures into specific job practices, undertake risk assessments and steps to raise grievances for the safety, health and welfare of all members.
At the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Describe the role and function of the Safety Representative
- List the legal requirements involved
- Assess, investigate and help prevent accidents in the workplace
- List the main requirements of a Safety Statement
- Undertake risk assessments
- Gain a solid understanding of everyone’s health & safety responsibilities
- Identify the different types of safety signs and what they mean
- Recognise the risks and hazards in a workplace so that you can prevent accidents or injuries
Apply for this course.