Mandate to sponsor 30 Gaeltacht scholarships
Thursday 15 December 2016, 01pm
The Executive Council of Mandate Trade Union will sponsor thirty (30) full scholarships to Irish Colleges in the Gaeltacht during the summer of 2017.
The Scholarships will cover:
- Accommodation for 22 days
- Course fees
and will be awarded under the following conditions:
1. If your nominee is successful in the draw, but is unable to attend the scholarship course available and if notice of cancellation is not received in time to pass the vacant spot on to another child, the original winner will be obliged to pay for the course in full.
2. Scholarships are for children, sisters and brothers of members of MANDATE who are benefit members as at 1st January 2017. Benefit members are those who are not more than eight (8) weeks in arrears with contributions at that date.
3. Children must be between the ages of 10 and 18 years.
4. Applications must be made on the official form provided, each form to cover one child only.
5. Only one application per child is allowed.
6. Scholarships will be awarded by means of a draw which will take place at a date and time to be decided by the National Executive Council.
7. Closing date for applications will be Friday 13th January 2017. Applications received after that date will not be eligible for the draw.
8. The decision of the Executive Council on all matters relating to this scheme shall be final.
9. Scholarships will not be transferable.
comments powered by
Application form available HERE.